Guided Salt Mine Wieliczka tour from Krakow
Visit one of the world’s oldest working salt mines that has been producing table salt for over 700 years! Your English-speaking guide will take you 140 meters underground on a 2.5-hour journey into the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
The more than 2.5-kilometers long route is full of chambers with amazing carvings, statues, mining machines, and equipment, where everything is made of salt. To reach the first level of the mine, which is 64 meters underground, you have to descend a wooden stairway with 378 stairs. At the end of the tour, you’ll travel to the surface by elevator.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English guided tour in the Salt mine
- Meeting at appointed place (eg. at your hotel, apartment etc.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Price included services of the Museum local guide, rental cost of headphones
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos 10pln
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auschwitz Salt Mine Tours from Krakow, Krakow Poland
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, apartment located in Krakow. Pick up is between 08:00-10:00am depend on the day. The
English guided tour in the Mine will takes about 2 hours.
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
You will see one of the biggest Salt Mine in Europe. Guided tour in the Mine will takes approximately 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off directly from your hotel, apartment
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/3/2021 - 5/31/2021
6/1/2021 - 6/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
6/2/2021 - 5/31/2022
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 OUR CARS WILL BE DISINFECTION BEFORE EACH SERVICES. DRIVER`S WILL BE HAS MASK ALSO MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL PASSENGER.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.