Guided scuba dive on Bonaire - Private 1 person shore dive
Admire the Bonairian underwater world guided by a dive guide. We will go to one of the many beautiful dive sites of Bonaire. Amongst others we may visit Salt pier, The lake, Angel city, Cliff, Hilma Hooker wreck (deep dive till 30m/100ft), Invisibles (also deep)...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Option to rent equipment or take your own
- To be paid separately (in cash): Marine park diver fee. $10 day pass or $45 for full calendar year.
I will pick you up from your accommodation or just outside the cruiseship pier ("internet bookings" sign). We will drive by car to one of the many beautiful shore dive locations. You set up your own or rented equipment and check everything. At most dive locations you do not have to go deeper than 15 meters / 50 feet to enjoy the corals, sponges, fish and other marine life. Depending on your certification level and experience it is possible to go on a deeper dive, or visit the Hilma Hooker wreck.
The 9.00 am tour can start earlier if you like.
Please contact me for customized tours or additional options.
• Bonaire National Marine Park, Barcadera z/n, Kralendijk Bonaire
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all accommodations around Kralendijk and Belnem, as well as the cruise ship pier. If you are staying in Rincon, please get in contact where to meet. Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You should be in a relatively good healthy condition. You will have to fill out a medical questionnaire. This is to make sure you do not have one of the medical conditions that may result in extra risks while taking part in this scuba adventure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.