Guided Sightseeing Bus Transfer - Airport / Valencia - from 9 to 15 people
Imagine that you have a local guide at your disposal … You will be accompanied on your first panoramic bus tour of Valencia. In addition on making a first presentation, you will be guided through all those things that you can’t miss out on. The guide will answer all the questions you have about what you can do or see in Valencia city and surroundings.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avinguda de les Corts Valencianes, 39, 46035 València, Valencia, Spain
This is the most recent avenue and modern entrance to our city, We are entering Valencia from the West. On this main street is located the Palace of Congresess, the Valencia FC new stadium under construction and a huge monument, the Iberian Lady.
Pass By: Jardi del Turia, Avenida Manuel de Falla S/N, 46015, Valencia Spain
We will follow an exceptional park. A former river converted into a big garden. Guess why.
Pass By: Torres de Serranos, Plaza Fueros, Valencia Spain
This is the main walled entrance to the city of Valencia in the XIV century when this city was one of the most important in the Mediterranean. It was the way to welcome and impress people coming from Europe to make business here.
Pass By: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
From the past to the future! Have you watched the "Tomorrow Land" movie? Here you are one of the stages of the city.
Pass By: Puerto de Valencia, Muelle del Grau, s/n, 46024, Valencia Spain
Here you are the first port of the Mediterranean Sea. The America's Cup took place here twice. This place was the F1 Grand Prix of Europe circuit too.
Pass By: Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456, Valencia Spain
Here we are! A very nice beach awarded each season with the Blue Flag. You can come here to sunbathe, enjoy clean water and a game of volleyball.
Pass By: Palau de la Musica, Passeig de l'Albereda, 30, 46023, Valencia Spain
Do you like classic music? At this place you can enjoy a concert or just have a walk in the river gardens.
Pass By: Mercado Colon, Calle Jorge Juan 19, 46004, Valencia Spain
We can't miss this place! A former market, a very special one. Take your time to come back here later and have a coffee with friends.
Pass By: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002, Valencia Spain
The Modernist Plaza of the City Hall of Valencia is just in the City center. You are welcome!
Departure Point :Valencia Airport, Carretera del Aeropuerto, s/n, 46940 Manises, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2019 - 11/7/2021
7/11/2019 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 7033, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Request child seats by phone when the reservation is made
- Please, inform us about your Flight number
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.