Guided Small Group Tour of Spice Market and Old Delhi
Walk through the narrow by-lanes and centuries-old bazaars of old Delhi in this unique walk of the city. The tour will take you to the exquisite and colourful markets of Chandni Chowk and the magnificent Jama Masjid. Get a chance to relish the local food and also a short rickshaw ride to the spice market!
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Metro/Subway tickets
- Rickshaw Ride in old Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Khari Baoli
What's excluded :
- Any Meals or beverages
- Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
In this 3-hour long walking tour of Old Delhi, you will get to experience the best of India, its age-old culture and tradition. Your tour will begin with the guide picking you up from your hotel, thereby taking the metro (subway) to Old Delhi.
Experience the swanky and swift metro, the very lifeline of the city and reach Old Delhi to get started. Upon arrival, get bombarded with the history of this ancient city and witness the lifestyle and culture come to life while taking your stroll on the busy streets. As you make your way in the jewellery market of Chandni Chowk your first stop will be at the grand Jama Masjid (India’s second largest mosque), built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
After the delicious break, make your way to the beautiful Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) and learn more about the selfless and humanitarian service of the community kitchen! Lastly, take a fun rickshaw ride with your guide to Asia’s largest spice market to get an amazing hands-on experience in the world of spices!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :United Coffee House, E-15, Rajiv Chowk, Block E, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship
- Shoulders and knees to be covered at places of worship
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.