Guided Small-Group Tour to Brazilian Side of Iguassu Falls
Potamophobia is the fear of running water. Here's hoping you don't suffer from this strange phobia because this Iguassu Falls tour features lots of running water in high definition 3D, with surround sound! You'll see and feel the fury of the falls from many vantage points, so bring your wet weather gear (a flimsy plastic poncho won't cut it)!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation as indicated
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Iguassu Falls National Park
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Spend half a day basking in the glory of nature on this tour of Iguassu Falls Brazil, one of the most epic waterfalls in the world.
Heading out from the town of Foz do Iguassu, we'll arrive at Iguassu Falls National Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
At Iguassu Falls National Park we'll get the lowdown on the environmental aspects of the park before hopping on a panoramic 11-kilometre bus ride towards Iguassu Falls. Throughout the ride you'll be treated to views of a variety of flora, and will see firsthand how dense the local subtropical forest is. If you're lucky, you may spot some wild animals too.
After being introduced to the surrounding nature, we'll head out on a 1.2-kilometre walking trail on the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls, which will lead us along the river, populated with many smaller falls from the Argentinian side. The trail will take us all the way to the base of the biggest waterfall, where a catwalk extends out over the brink of the series of falls which make up the spectacular Devil's Throat.
This side provides a wicked view of Iguassu Falls, and after walking the catwalk, there is a tower that provides an utterly epic panoramic view of Iguassu Falls.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Iguacu River, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
We always believe in ending on a high note, so it's only fitting that the top of the trail leads us to the end of our Iguassu tour, right in front of the Iguassu River above the falls themselves. Pretty sweet, we think!
After seeing the falls you must be pretty hungry, so we’ll make a stop inside the national park where you can get some food such as sandwiches, pastries, or even an all-you-can-eat buffet with an amazing view. (Please note that lunch is not included in the price of the tour.)
We’ll then head back to your hotel, leaving the epic falls behind.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels. For travellers not at central hotels, meet at the Del Rey Hotel, Rua Tarobá, 1020 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-220
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls
- Note that you must have your visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 7 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.