Guided St.Petersburg Evening Private Boat Cruise & Vodka Museum and tasting
The Neva River is an essential part of St. Petersburg's charm. Many generations of locals and visitors to the city have been completely enraptured by long, evening walks along the banks of the Neva during the city's famous White Nights. Very few things can be more romantic than a boat tour along the Neva's granite-clad embankments and admiring the city's bridges, the marvelous architecture and the large ships as they pass by.
After that you will have an opportunity to learn about the origins of vodka and follow its history by exploring the collection of this small museum. Drinking traditions are illustrated with samples of bottles and other vodka containers of various kinds, historical documents, and photographs. Ang of course to try a shot of Russian Vodka with some snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - Russian Vodka Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
Monument to Peter the Great
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
The main waterway of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Russian Vodka Museum, Konnogvardeiskiy Blvd., 4 Metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
History of Russian Vodka + Tasting
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Bronze Horseman, Senatskaya ploshchad', Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Museum of Russian Vodka, Konnogvardeyskiy Bul'var, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.