Guided sunrise hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen
This guided trip will take you on one of Norway’s most popular and spectacular hikes. It is for good reason that this hike has gained its popularity with visitors to Norway and locals alike. Why don't experience Pulpit Rock in sunrice over the mountains and beat the crowd from daytime? Situated only a few hours from Stavanger, Pulpit Rock – or Preikestolen in Norwegian – is a towering cliff-plateau directly suspended over Lysefjorden. To stand (or sit) so close to the edge is probably the moment that hikers look forward to the most, although it is no easy deed. The top offers unobstructed views over the meandering blue fjord that was formed by the glaciers during the last Ice Age, making it a good spot to enjoy a photo session and possibly a light snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Great view
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Sunrise hike to Preikestolen Pulpit Rock.
Pickup is from your hotel/airbnb in Stavanger. We'll have a short drive to the trail head for the hike. When arrived at trail head, we'll start hiking to Pulpit Rock, and reach the plateau before the sun rises.
• Lysefjorden Adventure, Ulsberghagen 12, Stavanger 4034 Norway
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel and airbnb in Stavanger.
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code is hiking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.