Guided Tapas and Flamenco Crawl in Madrid
With the Tapas and Flamenco Crawl experience authentic tapas and flamenco in Madrid. On this tour you will try typical Spanish “tapas” with a drink of your choice (you can choose between beer, sangria, red wine, white wine, soda, water) and have a traditional Spanish shot then watch a traditional flamenco show in one of the most famous “tablaos” of flamenco in Madrid with professional dancers and at the end discover why Madrid is called "the city what does not sleep" in our famous Pub Crawl Madrid going from pubs to pubs and finishing the night in one of the best clubs in Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mix shared dinner of traditional tapas
- 1 drink included with the tapas
- 1 traditional shot in the tapas bar
- Flamenco professional show
- PUB CRAWL (You will join after the show)
- 4 bars/club
- 1 welcome shot in every bar
- Special discounts for extra drinks
- 1 night club
- Tour Host
- Live entertainment
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
We meet in Puerta del Sol at the bear statue, look for our guide holding a yellow sign on what MADRIDE TRAVEL Tapas and Flamenco is written.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :El Oso y el Madroño, Puerta del Sol, 1, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years (for the pub crawl)
- This tour is offered in English and in Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.