Guided Tour and Acropolis Museum
Discover Athens in all its splendor with this guided tour that includes a visit to the Acropolis Museum. Admire the famous sites of the most important ancient and modern Athens of the city and discover its history and culture. Marvel at the views from the Acropolis that offers an excellent panorama of the modern city. This half-day guided tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. It is an ideal option for those who wish to know the most interesting of the capital in one morning.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by luxury bus with A / C
- Collection and transfer back to the hotel in Athens
- Access to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Official tourist guide in Spanish
- All the taxes
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
The half-day tour of Athens begins with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built of white marble.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We will continue, passing through the Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. Then you will go through the Athens Trilogy that includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Passing next, through the National Garden, Hadrian's Arch, St. Paul's Church, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Schliemann House (Numismatic Museum), the Catholic Cathedral, the old Parliament, Constitution Square, the Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS (visit to Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Niké, the Parthenon, Erechtheum with its porch of maidens).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
The expert guide will continue with the tourist tour of Athens and the museum tour with a pleasant walk through the Theaters of Herod and Dionysus, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Avoiding and omitting the lines of the new museum. You will be impressed by the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues of the archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with metopes, pediments and frieze.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick-up / drop-off service from / to hotels located in the center of Athens.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.