Guided Tour: Caminito del Rey from Malaga
Visit Caminito del Rey -one of regions' most beautiful places - on a daytrip from Malaga. Enjoy nature, fresh air and amazing views. The routes are 7.7 km and 10 km long, which make approximately 3 hours of pure enjoyment in the beautiful Natural Park of the Gaitanes while our guide explains the history together with many anecdotes (ENG/SPA) . Surely a very exciting and pleasant journey!.
To arrive to destination, choose your preferred option: travel in a high-end vehicle with a maximum capacity of 30 passengers and a professional driver while enjoying all kind of amenities on board: wifi, water and mobile chargers or choose the private option and travel in a local taxi in a very flexible yet affordable way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
Visit Caminito del Rey, one of the most beautiful places in the mountains of Málaga on a day trip from Costa del Sol.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Paseo Reding, 8, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Attraction may close due to bad weather conditions, we will inform you as soon as we hear about it.
- No flip flops or sandals
- Please provide a valid email/telephone number so that the local operator can notify of any changes that may occur regarding the tour's schedule • Changes will be notified at least 48-hours in advance • The local operator is not be responsible if such messages are not read, ignored, or if the contact information is wrong
- it is recommended to bring a snack/water
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, such as sneakers, due to the ground conditions and exposure to the sun
- it is recommended to bring sunscreen during summer season
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.