Guided tour Confluence 2h
The Presqu'île is cut in two by the Perrache exchange center. Below, the heritage is historic, ancient. Beyond and up to the confluence, The old brownfields have now given way to modern, even futuristic architecture, the highlight of which is undoubtedly the Musée des Confluences. The quays of Saône and Rhône, now redeveloped, have become places for walks and pleasure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbaye de Saint Martin d'Ainay, 11 rue Bourgelat, 69002 Lyon France
Discover the south of Place Bellecour: rue Victor Hugo, Quartier d'Ainay, whose basilica is the last Romanesque building in Lyon, Perrache interchange.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shopping Center - Confluence, 112 cours Charlemagne, 69002 Lyon France
Discover the Confluences district, its modern and varied architecture, its furnished Saône quays.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Place Bellecour, Place, 69002 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.