Guided tour Conspiracy in the Albaicín
Night visit to the Albayzín neighborhood. From the Mirador de San Cristóbal we will enter the old Alcazaba Qadima until ending at the Maristán.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official Tourism Guide or Heritage Interpreter
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de San Cristobal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador de San Cristobal, Carretera de murcia sn., Granada Spain
We will start with the views of the old Alcazaba Qadima del Albaicin and the new one, the Alhambra.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Mirador de San Cristóbal, 18010 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Travelers must bring their own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.