Guided tour: discover the 2 great monuments in Córdoba: Mezquita and Alcázar.
Tour and discover the two main monuments of Córdoba by the hand of a specialized guide who knows the history of this city. The Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos was the residence of kings since the fourteenth century and later became the seat of the Inquisition.
Next, we will visit the Cathedral Mosque, one of the most impressive monuments in the whole world, with its famous Patio de los Naranjos, the oratory of the old Umayyad mosque or its impressive 16th century cruise.
Our guide will offer an interesting and fun visit so that this experience remains in your memory.
* Don't miss the guide's explanation: audio system included for groups larger than 10 people
* Family-friendly visit, discount for children under 14 years old
* Tour available from Tuesday to Saturday, 11.30 a.m. at Puerta del Alcazar and Sundays at 9.45 a.m. in the Patio de los Naranjos in front of the tower
* Skip the lines
* Experienced official guide
* Tickets included
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Headphones to listen to the guide
- Entrances to Alcazar and Mosque, skip-the-line access
- Official and Heritage Guide
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and return to the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Our guided tour begins at the door of the Alcazar, where you will meet your guide. We will visit this fortress, where Roman and Visigoth remains coexist with those of Arab origin since it was a favorite place of the different rulers of the city. We will walk through its gardens with its ponds and its lush vegetation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
We continue the visit entering the impressive Mosque where we will learn about the history of its construction and about the Islamic culture.
Its history summarizes the complete evolution of the Umayyad style in Spain, in addition to the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles of Christian construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Museo Alcázar Reyes Cristianos, Calle Caballerizas Reales, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
2: Palacio De Congresos Y Exposiciones De Córdoba, Calle Torrijos, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :1: Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
2: Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.