GUIDED TOUR: Hiking to Stoltzekleiven
Spectacular mountain hike in Bergen. We start from Bergen city center and walk together up Stoltzekleiven path to the Sandviken weather vane in the mountains. It will take us about 1,5 hours. From the top we will enjoy beautiful view of Bergen and the fjords, before we walk back via another path passing mountain lakes and unspoiled nature. Total duration approximately 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
We start at 10 a.m. in Bergen city center, meeting in front of Radisson Blu Royal Hotel. We will walk together via some of the cosy streets in Bergen with typical wooden houses, all the time slightly up the hill to the starting point of the steep path up Stoltzekleiven leading to the mountain Sandviksfjellet and the weather vane (1247 feet or 380 m ASL). After about 30 minutes walking we will go up the steep path, which mostly consists of local stones. The last part is a wooden staircase. We will have good time, and make as many stops on the way as we will need. We will use about 45 minutes on this part. On the top, we will enjoy the spectacular view of Bergen city and the fjords and we will have a short rest before we continue. Rest of our tour will be down the hill. We will pass beautiful mountain lakes and walk together via another path back to Bergen city center. Total duration of the tour is 3-3.5 hours.
• Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf, Bergen 5003 Norway
• St. Mary's Church, Dreggen 15, Bergen 5003 Norway
• Stoltzekleiven Fjellveien 13, Bergen 5014 Norway
Departure Point :Dreggsallmenningen 1, 5003 Bergen, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is at the entrance to Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Bergen city center (Bryggen embankment).
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.