Guided tour in Örsjö, Småland, Sweden
This tour gives you the history of the area, today called The Kingdom of Crystal, and makes you understand the connections between landscape and industries.
It also gives you beautiful healthy nature and nice scenes.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Swedish fika with coffee and/or Tea and cake.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orsjo, Orsjo, Nybro, Kalmar County
We will walk the trail around Örsjö lake. Nature and culture are intertwined in the stories. Themes such as Ice Age, Iron and Glass epochs, emigration and natures healing power. We stop for Swedish fika halfway.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Örsjö vandringsled, Nybrovägen 6, 382 90 Örsjö, Sweden
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.