Guided tour in Talanta Watermill & Liotrivi Historical Estate with tasting &meal
In the picturesque village of Talanta, at “Bali Gorge” , surrounded by old-aged plane trees and running water you will find the old restored watermill. There, the miller will show you the authentic procedure of grinding the wheat with the power of the water and how finally the flour is made.
In the heart of an area full of olive groves is located Liotrivi Historical Estate. There you will be able to learn all the secrets from the cultivation to the production and tasting of extra virgin olive oil and wine full of aromas and colors.
• An English speaking guide will give you a tour of the estate.
• The cold press extra virgin olive oil procedure will be presented to you.
• At the olive oil museum, enjoy olive oil tasting of extra virgin olive oil & table olives which are produced in the estate.
• At the cellar of the Mansion you enjoy wine-tasting of the collection of local wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking driver
- Mineral cold water
- Mercedes Vip air condition vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- In the picturesque village of Talanta, at “Bali Gorge” ,surrounded by old-aged plane trees and running water you will find the old restored watermill, one of the eleven watermills that used to be in the village. There, the miller will show you the authentic procedure of grinding the wheat with the power of the water and how finally the flour is made.
In the heart of an area full of olive groves is located Liotrivi Historical Estate. There you will be able to learn all the secrets from the cultivation to the production and tasting of extra virgin olive oil and wine full of aromas and colors. At the Olive Oil Museum of Liotrivi Historic Mansion an expert will talk about the growing of olive trees, the harvesting, and the production of olive oil, as you taste four different varieties of extra virgin olive oil and table olives which are produced in the Estate. At the cellar of the Historic Mansion, you will have the chance to taste five different varieties of wine and learn about the local traditional winemaking. At the beautiful garden of the Mansion, the visitor will have a meal cooked with fresh ingredients, herbs, and extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Estate.
• Liotrivi Monemvasia - Historical Mansion, Eparchiaki Odos Velion - Neapolis, Velies, Monemvasia Municipality 230 70 Greece
• Traditional spinach pie with herbs
Departure Point :Yiannis Ritsos House, EO Monemvasias Krokeon 2, Monemvasia 230 70, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Driver will pick up all travelers form their hotel, apartment or port of monemvasia.Ports
- Unnamed Road, Monemvasia 230 70, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a privet tour/activity
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.