Guided Tour in the Brenta Dolomites
This is the perfect program to approach the world of via ferrata and enter in the heart of the Brenta Dolomites
Enjoy exclusive views among vertical ladders and exposed ledges walking on the most famous high-altitude dolomitic route
Undertake Bocchette Centrali, the most scenic via ferrata that develops along the walls of Campanil Basso - the quintessential pinnacle of Brenta mountain range
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights at huts - shared room
- Half board
- 3 days with UIAGM local Mountain Guide - English speaking
- Rental of alpine equipment - ferrata set, harness and helmet
- Instructions and assistance with logistics
- 24-hour support
What's excluded :
- Beverages and extra
- Parking, lifts (day 1), bus from Vallesinella (day 3) : approximately EUR 30 per person
- Traveler and cancellation's insurance
- Everything not mentioned
Via Ferrata Bocchette is the quintessential symbol of the Brenta Dolomites and one of the most complete and articulated via ferrata systems in the Alps.
The accomplishment of this particular high-altitude route began in the 1930s to connect the Brenta huts with a single crossing taking advantage of the mountains' natural ledges to allow hikers to enter the extraordinary vertical world and enjoy the spectacular Dolomites at an altitude above 2500 meters.
The program covers in 3 days the most well-known part of this great crossing, which in its entirity covers the whole massif starting at Grostè Pass untill Rifugio XII Apostles over the Banale area.
Departure Point :Funivia Grostè - Dir. Tione, 38086 Campo Carlo Magno Trentino, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not possible for children
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- In the refuges you will need to bring your sleeping bag or a sheet and a blanket. You will need to be equipped with your own slippers, sanitizing gel and mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.