Guided tour in the Enchanted City
Housed in the Natural Park of the Serranía de Cuenca, it is the second most famous Natural Monument in the province of Cuenca and the best possible place to get carried away and enjoy the didactic explanations of our guides, which will reveal countless data, and curiosities about the nature and history of a place that has served as the setting for a handful of films such as "Conan the Barbarian."
The guided tour of the Enchanted City is essential to understand the physical geography of Cuenca and the Iberian Peninsula.
Highly recommended for the excursions of the little ones!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad Encantada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ciudad Encantada, Carretera CM-2104, Km 19, 16146 Valdecabras Spain
Our guides will show the charm, the magic and the natural environment that the Enchanted City offers us, located in the Natural Park of the Serrania de Cuenca.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :CM-2104, 16146 Cuenca, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.