Guided Tour Jerash and Amman with light lunch
Enjoy a private day tour to the well-preseved Roman remains of Jerash and the bustling city of Amman. The tour includes a tour guide and a light, tasty lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned new vehicle with an English speaking driver.
- 1 Hour English speaking guide service in Jerash and Amman.
- Pick up and drop-off at any hotel in Amman.
- Light Lunch : Falafel sandwich with 1 soft drink.
- Mineral water on our vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Al Balad – Downtown Amman
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tip/ Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
08:30 your guide picks you up from your hotel lobby in Amman. Drive 50 km to Jerash in the north.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
Jerash is a well preserved city of the Roman Empire, often called Pompeii of the East. Initially built by Alexander the Great, the town started to prosper after the Roman conquest and was one of the Decapolis cities in northern Jordan. The guide shows you around and explains the history. Visit Hadrian's Arch, built in 130 AD to honor the visit of Emperor Hadrian. Pass the Hippodrome offering space for 15,000 spectators, the impressing Forum, continue to the Temple of Artemis, the Colonnaded Street and the Nymphaeum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
Back in Amman lunch break at Al Quds in Rainbow Street, reputed to have the best Falafel Sandwich in town. Proceed to Downtown. Visit the Citadel hill with remains of the Hercules Temple and the Umayyad Palace as well as the small Archaeological Museum. You'll see the large Roman Theater from 2nd century and the traditional souks. Return transfer to your hotel in Amman.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.