Guided Tour "Love Stories of Brisbane"
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Did you know that Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, known as the ‘Sunshine State’? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Brisbane is known for its scenic beauty, balmy climate and friendly atmosphere. Australia’s oldest living couple has celebrated their 80th wedding anniversary. Esther Collings, who turned 102 in March, met her husband, Ronald, who turned 103 in April, in Adelaide, South Australia in the 1930s. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :708 Jesmond Rd, Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069, Australia
Return Detail :Brisbane QLD, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.