Guided tour “Love stories of Capri”
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. The Gardens of Augustus were established by the German industrialist Friedrich Alfred Krupp in the early twentieth century to build his mansion in Capri. What is so special about it? What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Why in Capri it is believed that if you marry here your marriage will be everlasting? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Gardens of Augustus, Via Matteotti, 2, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.