Guided Tour "Love Stories of Las Vegas"
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. If you know anything about Las Vegas, then you know that it is a hit wedding destination. Be it a traditional type wedding or something out of the blue crazy; you’ll find what you want right here. Heck, you can even tie the knot with Elvis or MJ acting as the witness. It is estimated that close to 500 couples get hitched on Vegas every day on an average.What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? . From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What is the most famous historical couple of Las Vegas? Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner got married in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas. Couples like Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos wed in Vegas .This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.