Guided tour “Love stories of Lausanne"
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. The Tour de Sauvabelin is a wooden tower located in the Sauvabelin forest, Lausanne, Switzerland. The tower was built in 2003 and is 35 meters high. It provides a panoramic view on the city of Lausanne, the Lake Léman and the surrounding countryside and mountains. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What's the story behind two lovers Dale Carnegie and Tony Robbins? What Aquatis Aquarium is best known for? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lausanne, Lausanne, Canton of Vaud
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Pinte du Lac de Sauvabelin, Chemin des Celtes 1, 1018 Lausanne, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.