Guided Tour “Love Stories of Los Angeles”
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Los Angeles has mountain lions. It's one of only two megacities in the world (the other is Mumbai) that have big cats living within the city limits according to the National Park Service. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What is the most famous historical couple of Los Angeles? Arguably the most iconic Hollywood couple of all time, Bogie and Bacall met while filming 1944's To Have and Have Not. They married in 1945 and made three more movies together This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.