Guided tour “Love Stories of New York”
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Do you know that The ice cream cone, pasta primavera and eggs Benedict were all invented in New York City? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Is it true that Albert Einstein’s brain and eyeballs are kept in a safe box in the city? What is the most famous historical couple of New York? Debbie Reynolds & Eddie Fisher. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York City, New York City, New York
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Statue of Liberty National Monument, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.