Guided tour Love Stories of Sankt-Gilgen
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Gut Aich Priory is a Benedictine monastery in St. Gilgen. It was founded in 1993 and was formally recognised as an independent monastery in 2004. So for what reason do you think it describes itself as a "European abbey"? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What’s so special about Museums at this area? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St Gilgen, St Gilgen, Austrian Alps
Gut Aich Priory
HörArt, Musikinstrumenten Museum der Völker
Heimatkundliches Museum Sankt Gilgen
Departure Point :Gut Aich Priory, Aich 3, 5340 St. Gilgen, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.