Guided Tour “Love story of Washington”
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. You can probably guess that the "Washington" part of Washington, D.C., was named after the first president of the United States, George Washington. But what about the initials? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. It may be a stretch to call them Washington’s version of “Brangelina.” But Jay Carney and Claire Shipman already have a celebrity-style nickname—JayClai—to note their elevated status in the world of local power couples. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Washington DC, Washington DC, District of Columbia
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.