Guided tour of Alberobello
Appointment at the Piazzale Biagio Miraglia guided tour in the Aia Piccola district with a visit to the Territory museum (optional), Piazza del Popolo, Casa D’Amore, Basilica of the Santi Medici and Belvedere of the Rione Monti. All will end with a small tasting of typical products in a trullo with a 1700 paved floor. Free time for shopping and greetings.
per adult from
100 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- guided tour service in Alberobello
- Entry/Admission - Damati
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Territorio "Casa Pezzolla"
- Entry/Admission - Trullo Sovrano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rione Aia Piccola, 70011, Alberobello Italy
Guided tour in this particular district of history and culture of the city of trulli.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Territorio "Casa Pezzolla", Piazza XXVII Maggio, Alberobello, 70011, Alberobello Italy
A complex that summarizes the styles of the Alberobello housing units. A dynamic museum that does not get bored.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Casa D'Amore, Piazza Ferdinando IV, 70011, Alberobello Italy
Symbol of the birth of Alberobello as a town.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Trullo Sovrano, Piazza Sacramento 10, 70011, Alberobello Italy
A structure that overlooks the center. First place of prayer then home. Now furnished house-museum.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Damati, Via Monte San Marco 27/29, 70011, Alberobello Italy
At the end of the tour a tasting of typical products in trullo with original basolato
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Biagio Miraglia, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Appointment with the participants at the car park to start a particular visit of Alberobello
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Possible use of personal amplification devices to ensure interpersonal physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.