Guided tour of Amalfi
The guided tour of Amalfi is a guided tour of about 2 hours, along a route of about 1 km that crosses the historic center of the city and its main monuments.
The appointment is at 17:00 at the entrance of the Arsenale della Repubblica (10 meters to the left of the ceramic panel of Porta della Marina).
During the tour there is a visit to the Cathedral, which is subject to a fee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Walking Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Cathedral, 13 Sottoportico S, Supportico Sant'Andrea, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Cathedral of Amalfi
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Cesareo Console, 4, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.