Guided Tour of Essaouira (in Private Day Trip from Marrakech) - Lunch included
Walk to the fishing port and enjoy a delicious seafood lunch.
We discover the coastal town of Essaouira on a day trip.
Admire a rare scene of goats climbing Argan trees.
We visit the Medina of Essaouira with its bastions and labyrinthine streets.
Enjoy a walk on the sandy beach of Essaouira.
Learn about Argan oil processing at a ladies artisanal factory.
per adult from
7 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop off at your hotel in Marrakech city.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech city.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Airline Tickets to and from Marrakech.
- Personal Expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Pick up from Marrakech in the morning , we start day trip towards Essaouira. You visit to a women's Argan oil co-operative on the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Essaouira Fishing Port, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
We explore Essaouira in guided city tour. Visit the Skala, famous for its rows of gigantic cannons that faces out to the Atlantic ocean. Tour a municipal market, visit the jewelry district and discover Moroccan craft shops in the medina. There are plenty of fine seafood restaurants in the city to choose from for your lunch (own expense). After your break, resume your tour and explore the main square, which is just across the port and where most cafes, patisseries, and restaurants are located.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
Leisure time at the beach before making your way back to Marrakech in the evening, where your tour will end.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your local city hotel/Riad details to pick up you. Or send us your flight details for airport transfer.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.