Guided Tour of Florence and Panoramic Pisa from La Spezia Port
Travel to Florence - birthplace of the Renaissance and capital of Italy's Tuscany region - for a guided tour. You'll visit the expansive Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and the Piazza della Repubblica, centre of the city since Roman times, before heading to Pisa for a panoramic tour of the enchanting Square of Miracles, where the famous Leaning Tower is located.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
After a scenic drive through the Tuscan countryside, the tour will arrive in Florence - birthplace of the Renaissance and capital of Italy's Tuscany region. Built on both sides of the Arno River, Florence has had a significant impact not only on the culture of Italy but that of Europe as well.
From here you will embark upon a guided tour of the the city, visiting the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Piazza della Repubblica, the Piaza del Duomo and Giotto's Bell Tower, the Piazza della Signoria (Palazzo Vechio) and the legendary Ponte Vecchio (The Old Bridge).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Following the tour, we will head back to the coach and drive towards the quaint town of Pisa with its magnificent Leaning Tower and Baptistery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.