Guided Tour of Jimi Hendrix's London Flat
In a single street in London, separated by a wall, are the homes of two of history’s most significant musical artists: Jimi Hendrix and George Frideric Handel. The top floor of 23 Brook Street is the flat where Jimi Hendrix lived with his girlfriend, record player and guitar from 1968-69. Step back in time to 60s London on our guided tour of the room where Hendrix slept, partied, worked and relaxed.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Handel & Hendrix in London
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Handel & Hendrix in London, 25 Brook Street Mayfair, London W1K 4HB England
Our expert guide will meet you at the Lancashire Court entrance of the museum and lead you up the original staircase used by Jimi Hendrix to get to his 3rd floor flat at 23 Brook Street, Mayfair from 1968-69.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :25 Brook St, Mayfair, London W1K 4HB, UK
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.