Guided Tour of National Archaeological Museum in Naples
Our English Motherlanguage speaking Tour Guide has all the competent experience to introduce you on aClassic Age trip to the past you shall not forget. A passionate scholar of the field the remarkable anecdotes which he shall reveal to you regarding the finding, manufacture and importance in History of the Ancient Art Collections you shall visit will clarify to you most aspects of that time and age in Art which most people find difficult to relate a proper link with, in terms of correct Time collocation and effective interpretation.of the Art piece considered.
Also the background information will let you fully understand the social, historic and artistic dinamics of a time and age which most people feel extremely drawn to, but have not had the time and environment by which to fulfill their curiosity and passion.
The extremely fascinating "Secret Cabinet" visit will disclose to you the extreme joyfulness, with which certain aspects of life were dealt with in the Roman Age.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide services, English motherlanguage speaking
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee at the Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
Our professional guide will walk you through the marvellous, most extensive collection of archaeological art found during the excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum; amongst this also to see there are incredible sculptures from all over the world, inclusive of the famous Farnese collection and copies of famous busts of the most important Roman Emperors, Visit also to the Secret Cabinet Collection, and to the other Pompeian "frescoes", the Egyptian collection, and the original of the "Alexander" mosaic. Original of the "Dancing Faun" statuette, and collection of statues from the Villa of the Papyrs in Herculaneum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pizzeria Trianon da Ciro, Piazza Angelina Lauro, 10, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.