Guided tour of Punta del Este from Montevideo
The vehicles used in our Tour to Punta del Este are the best for your comfort
The tour will pass by your hotel or hostel depending on their location, or we can combine at some point as close as possible to your accommodation, we go to look for them every day in the morning 8:30 hrs to leave on the Rambla United Nations and the route Interbalnearia until you reach Piriápolis,
Ascent to Cerro San Antonio in Piriápolis
Then we continue to Punta del Este to travel along its coasts until we reach the Peninsula and the Port
They will enjoy free time for lunch
We continue to the Maldonado Bar with crossing its undulating bridge and return to the peninsula along the waterfront of Brava beach visiting residential neighborhoods such as Beverly Hills.
Finally we visit Casapueblo (Income not included), former residence of the great plastic artist Carlos Paéz Vilaró and currently Museum and Art Gallery.
The arrival in Montevideo on the return is at 6 pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta del Este, Punta del Este, Maldonado Department
The passenger will visit the iconic city of Punta del Este, a jewel of tourism in Uruguay, a city 120 km from the Capital, surrounded by luxuries, beautiful views, incredible beaches.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is done in all the hotels of the City of MontevideoPorts
- Puerto de Montevideo
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.