Guided Tour of Salt Mine from Krakow
Visit the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine from your accommodation or meeting point in Krakow. The whole tour is organised so you do not have to worry about buying your tickets or transfer.
Learn about the history of this unique place and visit the chapels, chambers and much more in a group tour with a live English speaking guide.
What you need to know is there are 800 steps in total but up there is a lift. The temperature is between 14 and 16 degrees celsius.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Admission fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Transfer there and back
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Travelers will be picked up from their accomodation in Krakow or from meeting point, depends on the chosen option. In Wieliczka, they will visit Salt Mine in a group tour with an English guide, where they will see chapels, chambers and much more. There are 800 steps in total, but there's a lift back up.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pijarska 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, be ready 5 minutes before the pickup and show the ticket to your driver.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.