Guided tour of Stella Croatica
Unique tour to experience the old way of life in the hinterland of Dalmatia through the old buildings, traditional herbs and products.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Stella Croatica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stella Croatica, Most Mihovilovici 21A,, Split 21000 Croatia
Take a tour of the factory where local ladies are hand-producing traditional delicacies. Learn more about extracting essential oils from lavender and immortelle and walk through the botanical collection with more than 500 species. Enter the Olive museum and find out more about the history of this most important culture in Croatia. Taste the products and test the cosmetics in our concept store.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Stella Croatica, Most Mihovilovići 21A, 21231, Klis, Croatia
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.