Guided tour of the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos Cathedral Mosque and Jewish quarter
Enjoy our route and let our expert guides in history and heritage interpretation show you in detail each part of these three important monuments. You will be able to discover the richness of the decorative elements as well as the evolution of different styles such as Umayyad, Renaissance, Gothic and Baroque. If you want to have a unique experience visiting one of the most emblematic monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
The quintessential monument of the city. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984. Inside, among the thousands of caliphal arches, you can discover the unique cultural legacy in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
The Jewish quarter of Córdoba, famous for its alleys and its small charming places. Surprise yourself with this route and learn about the history of the Jewish quarter in the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
This fortress houses a wealth of stories and legends to tell. It was the residence of the Catholic Monarchs for a long time. And also the towers as well as its Arab baths and gardens make this monument very special.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.