Guided Tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forums for Kids and Families with Marco
Games, colourful books, multimedia tools, trivia and much more will involve your family in a 2.5-hour walking tour. Your kid-friendly guide Marco will introduce you to Ancient Rome.
You will enter the greatest centre of entertainment in the Roman Empire and you will walk along the streets of the old city centre.
No matter whether it is a Private or a Semi-Private Tour, your skilled guide Marco will be there to let you breathe the atmosphere of Ancient Rome and answer all your curiosities!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Guided Tours of Rome and the Vatican with Marco, Via Merulana 117, 00185 Rome Italy
Guided Tours of Rome and the Vatican with Marco
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your Ancient Rome Tour will start at the exit of the “Colosseo” Metro station where Marco will be waiting for you.
With your priority-entrance ticket, you will skip the line to enter the Colosseum and visit the first and second levels.
Thanks to your family-friendly guide and all the interactive activities you will be involved in, you will be able to imagine the roaring crowd watching the battles between gladiators and wild animals, as well as touch the wall of the most important amphitheatre in the Roman Empire and the ruins of the Roman Forum.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Trade, trials, ceremonies, conspiracies, betrayals, all the most important events took place in the centre of Ancient Rome.
The Arches of Titus and Constantine, the Temples of Vesta, Saturn, and Romolus, the Altar of Julius Caesar and the Imperial Palace are just some of age-old old buildings you will see during your walk along the cobbled streets of the Roman Forum.
Through trivia, games and quizzes your children will enjoy a fascinating trip back in time, listening to Marco recount stories, anedocdotes, and legends about gladiators, ferocious animals, emperors such as Costantine, Julius Caesar and Vespasian, deities like Vesta, Saturn and Venus, and many other important characters of the Roman Empire.
You and your children will love this unforgettable and extraordinary journey into history!
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged under 6
- Wear comfortable shoes
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.