Guided Tour of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City
On this 1-hour guided tour, experience the history of the prestigious Château Frontenac. Discover the famous people and historical events that have shaped its identity over the years. You'll have the unique opportunity to see the architectural improvements and installations undergone in the recent years.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terrasse Dufferin, 2, rue d'Auteuil / D'Auteuil street, 2 chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 5C2 Canada
The starting point is located on Dufferin Terrace, overlooking the majestic St. Lawrence river.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Place Terrasse Dufferin, Québec, QC, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.