Guided Tour of the Jewish Ghetto in Venice with Cannaregio & Synagogues Visit
Cannaregio is one of Venice’s most fascinating districts. Characterised by its long and wide canals, Cannaregio, which in the past was the home of many venetian painters, is still home of lively neighbourhoods.
Considered the northern part of the city and the largest and most populated of the Venetian Sestieri, famous for the works of art of its churches and its oldest Jewish Ghetto in Europe.
Crossed by the Cannaregio Canal, it's the only one in the historic center together with the Grand Canal which is served by Steamboats
Join a private tour in the morning or in the afternoon.
It's very suggestive! Don't miss it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Private tour
- Outdoor walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Campo del Ghetto
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Campo del Ghetto, 30121 Venice Italy
You will visit the ancient jewish ghetto with its Jewush Museum and you will admire 2 synagogues inside
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto, Cannareggio, 3512, 30121 Venice Italy
Famous Venetian Church for its paeticular facade and which contains some important Tintoretto paintings
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponte delle guglie, Canale di Cannaregio, Venice Italy
this bridge is one of the two bridges that crosses the Cannaregio district, famous for being adorned with 4 pinnacles at its sides from which it takes its name
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ponte dei Tre Archi, Fondamenta Cannaregio, 30121 Venezia Venezia e NON Lido di Venezia, Venice Italy
second bridge that crosses Cannaregio and the only bridge left with the structure with 3 arches
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Campo San Geremia, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- no wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures required.We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.