Guided Tour of The Metropolitan Museum of Art
In the 21st-century, MoMA has re-invented itself, massively expanding to become a global destination equal to the Metropolitan Museum. Forever at the forefront, the Museum of Modern Art is not only devoted to presenting the best in contemporary art, but also to promoting the understanding of modern art and expanding the definition of what is considered art in the first place. Whether it's showing you something you've never seen before, or showing you how to see something familiar in a new way, the MoMA is always an eye- and mind-opening experience.
On our two hour guided tour our highly knowledgeable and professional guides will take you on a fascinating journey through the world’s finest collections of art from the 18th century through today covering everything from Van Gogh’s Starry Night to Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d’Avignon.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10028-0198
Tap into expert knowledge while perusing one of New Yorks greatest museum with a professional guide. Learn more about art than what placards could ever tell you. With about 83 museums in the city having millions of visitors each year this tour gives you the guided inside scoop on the must-see museum!
More than just a museum of modern art, MoMA became the arbitrator of what constitutes modernity when it was founded in 1929, writing the book on 20th-century art. Come explore all its wonders and get expert knowledge and insights on this guided tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.