Guided tour of the Solis Theater with Transfers
We invite you to learn about the history of the iconic theater, home of the performing arts of Montevideo.
In this experience, the client will be accompanied by a qualified guide at all times while discovering the secrets of one of the city's cultural jewels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Theatre Solis
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Theatre Solis, Calle Reconquista Corner of Bartolome Mitre, Montevideo 11000 Uruguay
This experience invites you to discover the iconic Solis theater in Montevideo. Uruguay's main theater, located in the city of Montevideo. Opened in 1856, it is one of the most important stages in the country, with a capacity for 1,500 spectators.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Independencia 730, 11000 Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up can be coordinated for any hotel in Montevideo.Airports
- Carrasco Airport, Montevideo Uruguay
- Puerto de Montevideo
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.