Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Admire the magnificent Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, admire the works of art by great masters such as Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, the Belvedere Courtyard and more.
What you will see:
• Vatican Museum
• Cour de la Pigna
• Pinecone Court
• Cortile Ottagono
• Hall of muses
• Gallery of candelabras - ancient sculptures
• Tapestries gallery
• Map gallery
• Sistine Chapel
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry and reservation fees
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and return to the hotel
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy easy access to some of the main attractions of the Vatican during this two and a half hour guided tour. Admire the magnificent Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, admire the masterpieces of great masters such as Michelangelo and Raphael and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, the Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is a rectangular brick building with six arched windows on each of the two main (or side) walls and a vaulted ceiling. The exterior of the chapel is dull and unadorned, but its interior walls and ceiling are decorated with frescoes by many masters of the Florentine Renaissance.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: City Rome Tours, Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Meeting Point CITY ROME TOURS.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: City Rome Tours, Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
2: Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5 ° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.