Guided Tour of Titanic's Massive Dry Dock and Pump-House
At Titanic’s Dock, you have a unique opportunity to explore the site where Titanic last rested on dry ground and absorb the authenticity of her physical footprint in history. What else could compare to standing where she stood for the last time before her maiden voyage.
The massive dry dock is almost 900ft long and by joining our tour you can descend nearly 50ft below sea level to walk in the footsteps of Titanic's Builders.
Marvel at the engineering of the Pump-House, dating to Titanic's day these Pumps can empty the Dock dry in just 100 minutes,incredible maritime magic.
per adult from
What's included :
- A Guided Tour by an authentic Titanorak guide
- Entry/Admission - Titanic's Dock And Pump House
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Titanic's Dock And Pump House, NI Science Park, Queens Rd, Queen’s Island, Belfast BT3 9DT, UK
A Guided one hour experience at :
Titanic's Dock and Pump-House,the world's only authentic Titanic landmark. It is the last place Titanic rested on dry ground, and is her physical footprint in history. Visitors can experience life in 1912 by descending 44 feet into the colossal dry dock and walk in the footsteps of the men who worked in the shipyard a century ago. Experience the engineering behind the legendary pump-house, which still houses the original pumping engines, situated deep in the pump-well. The Pump-House also includes a visitor center and cafe, where you can relax and enjoy hot and cold snacks, refreshments, free wi-fi, or even pick up a souvenir or two from our Titanic gift shop. An inspiring and thought-provoking experience awaits you!
Departure Point :Titanic's Dock And Pump House, NI Science Park, Queens Rd, Queen’s Island, Belfast BT3 9DT, UK
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.