Guided Tour of Vitoria
Discover what there is to see in Vitoria, the Capital of the Basque Country, through an interesting tour of the guild streets of the Old Town, Monumental Complex since 1997 and the most beautiful in the Basque Country, and the 19th century Ensanche, to finish off to the Museum of Fine Arts in front of the facade of the Basque Lehendakari palace, Ajuria Enea.
With this guided tour you will enjoy the places you cannot miss in Vitoria with a professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Specialized guide
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Cordon
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Miguel Arcangel
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Zulueta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa del Cordon, Calle Cuchilleria, 24, 01001 Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
We will enter the Casa del Cordón (during opening hours), a jewel in the Medieval Town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Palacio de Villa Suso, Plaza del Machete, s/n, 01001 Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
We will discover the Renaissance palace of Villa Suso, a "lime and song madness".
Stop At: Iglesia de San Miguel Arcangel, Plaza de la Virgen Blanca, 01001 Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
We will see the headquarters of the patron saint of Vitoria, the White Virgin.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Zulueta, Paseo de la Senda / Senda ibilbidea, 01007 Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
We will enter the gardens of the Zulueta Palace.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Espainia Plaza, 3, 01001 Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
Return Detail :Fray Francisco de Vitoria Ibilbidea, 5, 01007 Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.