Guided Tour-Pompeii, Sorrento And Positano
A complete tour, a full immersion in the main archaeological and landscape sites of the Neapolitan reality. The journey opens extraordinarily with the first stop at the Ruins of Pompeii, the world-famous archaeological site that dominates the city center majestically. You will have a guided tour of the ruins, in your language. The historical atmosphere then changes shape, imbued with the smell of the lemons of the splendid Sorrento peninsula and right here, you can delight your palate through the tasting of this gold in a bottle inside one of the oldest factories of the whole coast. Continuing along the coast, you will begin to see wonderful and colorful little houses overlooking the sea, the emblem of the picturesque Positano, a true pearl of the Amalfi coast. A breathtaking spectacle, a spectacular panorama that will give you the last stop of the tour, through the view from the square to the city gates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Audio guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Limoncello factory tour and tasting
- English speaking assistance on board
What's excluded :
- Tickets entrance
- Tip or gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is the first stop on the itinerary. You will visit the ruins, breathe the history, the art, the archeology of the most acclaimed open-air museum in the world. From the Temple of Apollo to the Baths, the Casa del Fauno, the Amphitheater ... Pompeii is waiting to be discovered, an unforgettable experience just like its history.
The excavations dominate the center of modern Pompeii, and right there, a few steps from the past, you can visit one of the oldest coral factories in the city, admiring the masterpieces of local artisans, made according to ancient Greek-Roman traditions.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Beautiful, worldly and rich in colors, here's how to define the city to which the entire Sorrento coast owes its name. Adorned everywhere by the bright lemon trees, mother ingredient of the famous Limoncello, Sorrento looks like a carousel that rotates around Piazza Tasso, the pivotal point from which the three main roads that lead to the treasures of the city branch off. The valley of the mills, the fourteenth-century cloister of San Francesco and the terrace of Sorrento are just some of the gems of what is the wonderful jewel of the coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano strikes deeply. It is a dreamlike place that does not seem real to you until you are there but of which you feel with nostalgia all the profound reality when you left it. So said the American writer John Steinbeck remembering the first city of the Amalfi coast, and he was right. Positano is a real enchantment and whether your visit is panoramic or even more meticulous crossing the city gates, you will have the same ecstatic gaze as you admire the colorful little houses overlooking the sea and the many shops on the side of the streets to show off your clothes handmade in cotton and linen in perfect Positano fashion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Ramada by Wyndham Naples, Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
3: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
4: Varco Immacolatella, 80133 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
On request, in some cases is possible to arrange pick up service from a different point than the ones described here. Check with us the availability!Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima di Napoli (Molo Angioino)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Keep in mind that for covid precautions, it is necessary (from May 2020 and up to a date to be assigned), to book online your entrance tickets to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius. We advise you to print them and bring them with you to the entrance and always respect the booking time you selected at the time of purchase.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Pompeii archaeological site will be closed on Mondays.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.