Guided Tour Scenic Adventure and Wine Tasting Tour in Idaho
This tour is great for the traveler looking for a diversity of experiences all in a half-day trip.
Malad State Park is one of the most interesting and unique parks in the State of Idaho offering stunning geologic features. Span the gorge on the pedestrian bridge, walk down a short trail to the edge of the gorge and view its 60 foot cataract.
Take in the spectacular waterfalls on 1000 Springs Scenic Byway as you wind through the majestic Hagerman Valley.
Arriving at Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery, you will be charmed by the inviting ambiance as you begin tasting 12 different wines while enjoying their delicious charcuterie board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Charcuterie Board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine samples (12)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Malad Gorge State Park
- Entry/Admission - Holesinsky Vineyard & Winery
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malad Gorge State Park, Off Interstate 84, Hagerman, ID 83332
Begin your trip to Malad Gorge State Park for stunning views of "Devil's Washbowl," a cascade of waterfalls created by volcanic activity ending with a spectacular 60 foot cataract all set inside a 250 feet deep gorge 2 1/2 miles long.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hagerman, Hagerman, Idaho
Relax and enjoy a 25 minute ride along the 1000 Springs Scenic Byway where you will see breathtaking waterfalls and gaze upon the majestic vistas of Hagerman Valley, home of The Hagerman National Fish Hatchery. Meander through the beautiful countryside and cross the mighty Snake River as you enjoy views of peaceful lakes and charming streams.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Holesinsky Vineyard & Winery, 1498 Valley Steppe Dr, Buhl, ID 83316-4901
The Grand Finale of your day will bring you to Holesinsky Vineyard & Winery, one of Southern Idaho's premier family-owned and Certified Organic Wineries, known for their French wine-making techniques and versatile flavors. There you will enjoy 12 samples of their own creations while enjoying a delicious charcuterie board in between sips.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up out in front of your designated location.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Covid19 Update: We are open for business and observing state recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.