Guided tour to Praia do Gunga
This tour involves Praia do Gunga, located 40 km from the center of Maceió, has a paradisiacal setting, has an area of more than 15 thousand hectares of coconut plantations. On the left, the sea meets the warm and calm waters of Lagoa do Roteiro and on the right, the cliffs, formed by colored sands.
The beach has several attractions for fun, from bathing in the sea or lagoon, visiting the cliffs, taking a boat ride to the reefs, riding an ATV or a buggy, etc...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Embratur accredited guide
- Entry/Admission - Praia do Gunga
What's excluded :
- Does not include meals, drinks or desserts
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maceio, Maceio, State of Alagoas
Panoramic City Tour - without getting out of the vehicle - passing through the tourist spots of the city and then to the beaches.
Stop At: Praia do Gunga, Al-101, Roteiro, State of Alagoas 57257-000 Brazil
Gunga Beach, 40 km from the center of Maceió.
The beach has several attractions for fun, from bathing in the sea or lagoon, to sports and activities that can be hired on site.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search hotels, hostels, hostels and addresses in the neighborhoods: Pajuçara, Ponta Verde, Jatíuca, Mangabeiras, Cruz das Almas and Jacarecica. Wait at reception.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by AVG Tour - Receptivo