Guided Tour to Visit My Son Holyland & Hoi An city from Chan May or Tien Sa Port
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at Entrance gate of cHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port (Please provide us with your pick up & drop off time as detailed on your cruise ship schedule).
Then Transfer to our first stop at My Son Holy Land takes about one hour and 15 minutes.After arriving at My Son you will have one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple,
You will then depart for Hoi An, surely one of the most popular and picturesque destinations in Vietnam.Hoi An is a world heritage site
You will enjoy a delicious local lunch. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in MY Son & Hoi An city
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Walk around the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An
Learn all about the history of Hoi An and its amazingly preserved buildings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chan May or Tien Sa PortPorts
- Chan May port
- Tien Sa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.