Guided tours in Spanish with skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican City.
Sistine Chapel known as resident pope too. This is a chapel. The election of the pope also takes place here. Michael angelo was the creator of this painting on the last day of the trial. Every day 15,000 people visit this glorious chapel. Our tours give you the assurance that you will visit this Chapel with our guided tour. And you will receive a visit from the Vatican museum with a guide, which is necessary, obviously, you will not see a silent movie there. Without information, this will be something broken in front of you. In the last part we will take you inside the basilica of San Pedro and that will be skip the line from the front. Our tour will go there through a secret connection door from the Sistine chapel. So don't wait to book your advance reservation to skip the line ticket.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ticket & headphones
- Guide in Spanish
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This tour also includes the entrance to St. Peter's Basilica. As one of the most important churches for the Catholic religion and the resident pope, this attraction always has a great line to enter. With our guided tour, we will not provide you with a line ticket.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican Museum one of the largest museums in the world. A lot of art and archeology that attests to Roman glory and Catholic clashes. In addition, its beautiful collection of paintings is exclusive enough to attract the attention of all visitors. Our tour will take you through the highlights of this museum and your guide will explain about them. The tour comes with the service of skipping the line so you don't worry about waiting hours.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Sistine Chapel known as resident pope too. This is a chapel. The election of the pope also takes place here. Michael angelo was the creator of this painting on the last day of the trial. Every day 15,000 people visit this glorious chapel. Our tours guarantee that you will visit this chapel with our guided tour. So don't wait to book your advance reservation to skip the line ticket.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Disable with chairs are not ok for group tour they have a specific route
- Disable who can walk is fine to book and free of cost.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.